An AVG user can face various error codes while installing, updating or running AVG antivirus program in their PC. These error codes are an indication that your antivirus is having some issue which you need to address as soon as possible to make your program run without any problem. One such AVG installation error is 0xe001d027. It is a run-time error that will appear at the start up or shut down of the Windows device or during AVG installation on Windows PC. You will see an error message dialog box along with error saying “Severity Error: This platform is not supported by this installation package.” If you see this error code and message then do get in touch with AVG technical team on AVG Antivirus Help Number UK.
What Are the Causes Behind this error?
- The software you downloaded is corrupt.
- The installation is incomplete.
- The windows system file is infected by a virus or malware.
- AVG related files are corrupt or infected by the virus.
- AVG related file is being mistakenly deleted by any other malicious program.
Whenever this issue will take place, you will notice the following things:
- The program which was running on the device got crashed.
- Your system may start working in a slow manner.
- The computer response over your inputs will also become slow.
- The device starts to freeze frequently.
There are various solutions as per the cause of the issue that you can follow to address the issue. However, if you need any sort of guidance in the process then call experts on AVG Support Number UK.
- You need to repair the registry files of your system related to AVG error code 0xe001d027.
- Scan your system for malware.
- Clean junk files of your system. For this, you can even use Disk Cleanup.
- Update all the drivers installed in your PC if there is an update available.
- If you have recently made any changes in your system then undo all of them by using the Windows System Restore. This will bring back your OS to factory settings.
- Check if Windows operating system needs to be updated, if yes, the install all the available updates of Windows.
- Run the sfc/scannow or the Windows system file checker on the device.
If you are unable to execute the above steps without detailed guidance then you can freely make a call at AVG Antivirus Customer Care Number UK to find proper assistance from AVG engineers.